Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cyber Enviro Recruitment

Growing up in Montana, I always considered Paul, the stepfather of my best friend, to be a remarkable person, stoic and intelligent. In the last year or so, I have been following his blog and have found him to be an environmental activist of admirable diligence, wit, and eloquence.

Please view his blog, and consider visiting it often for the chance to engage in important environmental petitions and issues.

Networking really is everything in this world.

2 Comments:

Blogger String said...

Yes, great blog thanks Devin! I found you on blogger! YAY!

2:47 AM  
Blogger pj finn said...

Thanks for the kind words Dev. I may not comment much over here but I read your blog regularly and admire your way with words and ideas. Good stuff.

I don't have any illusions about having any great influence, but buzztail has more or less drifted into it's own peculiar niche over the last year or two. It may be like shouting into the teeth of a hurricane but hey, it's what I do I guess. If a few people take action, that certainly doesn't hurt. Spreading the word like you're doing doesn't either. Thanks.

But stoic? Hell man -- you keep posting about me like this you'll have me blubbering like a small child.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home