Sunday, May 27, 2012

Can Celebrities Be Invited To A Wedding?

I've had bourbon this afternoon and the Giants won.  That's the only explanation as to why I have spent 25 minutes and counting trying to craft a 140 character Tweet to convince Seamus Dever, Juliana Dever, and Nathan Fillion to come to my wedding.  I must be drunk, but so help me, these people are so much fun to watch on TV and follow on Twitter.   I'm convinced they are like me, only famous.  Wine, trivia, and nerdism?  Plus being on Castle?  I'm totally rooting for my sister to become a famous LA actress now just so I can hang out with these people, just because they seem like fun.  It would be like winning the lottery, only more awesome. 

Not that I'm a stalker or anything.  At least, I hope I'm not.  Can one be convinced of celebrity soulmates without sounding creepy? 

Do famous people ever get invited to weddings?  Wouldn't that make a damn good short story?  Or is that the bourbon talking? 

It's the bourbon.  But hey, life's short.  Plus, who wouldn't want to be invited to a wedding in Pacific Grove, California? 

So yeah, awesome creative types.  If you want to come to a wedding on the shores of the Monterey Bay in October, let me know.  We plan signature cocktails.  That's right, signature cocktails.  Also, fedoras.  Think Mad Men meets John Steinbeck by the sea.

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Well, people invite the president to come, and he and Michelle send congratulations to the couple...also, people invite Mickey and Minine.

Somehow I imagine that's NOT what you're thinking, though!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Benjamin said...

Please also invite Felicia Day.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home